cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xilinx Spartan-3 200k FPGA Starter Kit

I'm looking for Xilinx Spartan-3 200K FPGA Starter Kit with Fun Project Pac Man or Its replacement. Thanks.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Xilinx Spartan-3 200k FPGA Starter Kit

I have never heard of the project before. Is this your project or some sort of design tutorial? Do you have a link of where it can be found? Looks like this board is sold out at most of our official retailers / retired. You may have a hard time finding new old stock for this specific device, and might require calling. As for its replacement - currently available boards - it depends on what you need it to do. This device is a few generations behind the latest now, so it doesn't have a direct replacement. Latest Spartan series is the Spartan 7. An Arty board could be a good fit here. However all of our latest boards should outperform this one in most ways, along with having a more robust community of support and designs. Below is a list of some cost optimized boards. You might also take a look at the zed board, and the Ultra96, these both also have some great entry level kits.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don’t forget to reply, kudo, and accept as solution.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Highlighted
Xilinx Employee
Xilinx Employee

Re: Xilinx Spartan-3 200k FPGA Starter Kit

Hi @chacharino27 ,

This user guide describes the components and operation of the Spartan®-3 FPGA Starter
Kit Board. 

I think these links can help you with the Pac Man Project -Not tested by Xilinx

•  

Please let me know if you still need more assistance.

Thanks,
RomisaaS
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't forget to reply, give kudo and accept as solution
------------------------------------------------------------------------------